The wonderful hotels offer extreme luxury along with soothing customer services and conveniences for satisfying the requirements of every individual, which can be possible only with the excellent team effort rendered by dedicated employees.
These fascinating Best Western International hotels were initially launched in the year 2002 by creating new opportunities for those possessing properties in Asian and European countries respectively. By the year 2013 Best Western has gained the title of “the world’s largest hotel family.
Jobs available in Best Western International
Reservation sales agents
The candidate should be skilled enough to answer incoming calls from travel agents and guests. They should be capable to achieve goals and sales to the supreme level. They should possess excellence in customer service for providing supreme comfort during their stay. It is essential that the person understand the job requirements-
- Fluency in English and another languages
- Wonderful interpersonal skills
- Fantastic communication talents
- Ready to work in flexible work areas and shift timings
- Skill to talk in multiple languages is an additional qualification
- Be dedicated to be updated with details about the clients
- Possessing superior skill to operate the keyboard
Property revenue manager
This is an exciting job that provides opportunities to contact Member directly as primary Property Revenue Manager Post that usually covers more than 8 properties portfolio. Following are the responsibilities expected of the candidate-
- Important consultant on various strategies like social media, consumer review, yield management, pricing status of 10 properties exclusively.
- Uses the PM software systems to conduct weekly rate changes for the hotel they are working
- Maintain and conducts pace and forecast reports for least 90 days for the hotels
- Skill to organize yield management meetings every week in order to identify the success obtained the previous week
IT Business Analyst
The candidate should possess skills to coordinate with PMS retailers to provide optimum customer satisfaction. Help in enhancing the technical and business solutions by identifying customer and vendor system impacts. The job requirements of the business analyst are following-
- Check and ensure that the PMS support is well maintained with supreme quality customer services
- Skills to facilitate and conduct special PMS vendors’ meetings
- Implement feasibility of technology in business
- Maintain the performance levels of the applications and other technological services
- Should be talented to transform the requirement of the business in to functional specifications
- Helps in protecting and safeguarding the company’s important information with appropriate secrecy in complete confidentiality
Benefits enjoyed by the employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid company holidays
- Paid sick time
- Travel insurance
- Pet insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid floating holiday
- Disability insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Applying for Best Western Jobs
Create an account in the company’s official website to log in to the web page to browse for the perfect job opportunities available for your skills at the preferred location. Then add your resume and apply online.
The Senior Manager earns about $100k -$120k per month whereas IT Engineer gets around $80k – $95k per month. Similarly associates are paid $8 – $15 per hour.
The employees working in Best Western are OK with their company as only 39% of them are willing to recommend the company to their friends. And 47% approve of the CEO, David T. Kong.
Some of the pros and cons of working in Best Western are
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly place to work
- Casual working environment
- Poor Management
- Less benefits and perks
- Less chance for career promotion