Burger king sells diverse products in these outlets. These include hamburgers, chicken, French fries, soft drinks, milkshakes, salads, desserts among others. They have the most common fast food items and are always introducing new ones all of the time.
Jobs at Burger King
So if you are thinking about applying for a job at Burger King, it is wise to have knowledge of the jobs existing there. They are as enumerated below;
- Restaurant manager: Runs the restaurant. There is usually one for every shift.
- Assistant restaurant manager: the incumbent is supposed to support the general manager in ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction through management of the daily operations of a single restaurant.
- Crew member: the tasks include interacting with the customers, receiving orders, process payment, responding appropriately to customer issues etc.
- Management trainees: this is a position where the trainee is required to complete a 35 day training which equips him or her with skills and knowledge necessary in running different workstations.
- Kitchen crews: the basic producers
Applications for all these jobs can be filled online by visiting the site. You can select your local area for any open positions.
Benefits working at Burger King
When you are hired at Burger King, you will be entitled to various benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- 401 (k) savings plan
- Anniversary bonuses
- Domestic partner benefits
- Business travel accident insurance
- Discounted meals
- Tuition assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Limited benefits insurance plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible hours for all hourly employees
- Management benefits
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Monthly incentive programs
Most of these benefits vary according to the post/ job level. Don’t expect to get many of these benefits if you are starting part time. For management positions, all of these benefits come into effect.
Hot tips to handle the interviews
You have been invited for an interview with Burger King. What do you need to know? How do you conduct yourself? Which questions do you expect?
Interviews at Burger King are usually short, taking between 20 and 30 minutes. Some of the questions you should anticipate include;
- Why do you want to work here?
- Do you know how to use this equipment?
- What is your favorite sandwich at BK?
- What does a good employee do to provide good customer service?
- Would you be prepared for a demanding job in fast food?
- What is your age?
- Tell us about yourself
- What is your strength/weakness?
- What was your previous job?
Working at Burger King is an opportunity you really do not want to miss. Furnished with the details about the interview and the benefits thereof, getting hired can never be easier or closer. You just need to fill the application now.